The use of this Website and/ or our services constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website or Our services.
- By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You are also agreeing to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between You and Oxbtutors.co.uk.
Definition of Services
Our editing services involve eliminating grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, improving language and sentence structure, and ensuring arguments are presented in a clear fashion. Editing does not include content development (any writing apart from ensuring consistent structure), rewriting, or ghost-writing.
Our proofreading services involve eliminating grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, and ensuring consistency in language and style.
Authors submitting material to Oxbtutors.co.uk for editing or proofreading services retain copyright in their material. Your work is your own. We have developed a set of confidentiality procedures to ensure client confidentiality is respected at all times.
Oxbtutors.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. We constantly review our systems to ensure that our high privacy standards are maintained.
Client records are confidential and will not be divulged to a third party. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
Warranties and Liabilities
- Oxbtutors.co.uk strives to provide the highest quality editing services to its customers, and has developed quality assurance procedures to this end. However, we do not warrant that the end document will be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- Our contractors provide advice on changes which you may accept, reject or further amend. The content of any finished work is therefore entirely the responsibility of the author.
- Oxbtutors.co.uk or any of its contractors are not liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever as a result of our editing or proofreading services. In no event will the company’s liability extend beyond the purchase price of the service.
Once payment has been received by Oxbtutors.co.uk, you are confirming that work is to commence. If you wish to cancel the services you have ordered, please contact us immediately. We require a minimum 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation. Notification can include in person, via email, mobile phone, and ‘text message’. Any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
- No refunds will be offered after a service has begun. However, any payment made to us which constitutes payment in respect of the provision of unused services will be refunded.
- We are committed to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and offer unlimited revisions to ensure that the delivery is up to the mark. We assign, re-assign and re-edit your work to ensure complete satisfaction. Reserve FREE Pages for future, but of same value and you can avail them at any time. If we're still not able to deliver what you asked for, refund will be processed with a mutual agreement on a set percentage (but only in the cases where the delivery is completely off the mark)